Due to the current large surge in COVID-19 cases and after serious contemplation of the risks and safety of all concerned - students, instructors, vendors, and staff - all future Ed Bargy Schools are on hold until further notice. This decision directly impacts the December schools in Jennings and Roebling Road.

I realize that many states have not shut down, but perhaps it is the individuals who make these decisions at the lowest levels who can make the biggest differences in trying to manage this pandemic. When a viable vaccine and/or treatments are readily available, I will begin to reschedule new events.

Refunds will be available to those who have a deposit on record, if you so choose, or they can be retained for a future school. As always, the latest EBRS information and updates are on my website.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience of this last-minute decision and wish everyone a safe and healthy holiday season.
Best Regards,
Ed Bargy

Meanwhile you can check out the Video Gallery and informational articles below