Bike Prep Requirements:
- Have a good strong bike battery. The first session will have several stops on track for a briefing, with engines shut off then restarted.
- Bikes that are "bump start" only are discouraged. (or also bring an easy starting pit bike for the first track session)
- Both front & rear brakes must be in good operating condition.
- Tires should be at least 50%+ of new condition.
- All glass, headlight, turn signals, and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed.
- Side mirrors must be removed
- All machines must have an operational handlebar mounted kill switch/button and self-closing throttle in good working condition.
- All liquid cooled bikes must use plain water, or a non-glycol based coolant. Motul, Water Wetter, Red Line & VP all make a non-glycol based solution that may be used.
- License plates must be removed